- Designed to comply with AS/NZS 2648.1 1995 and AS/NZS 4275 Part 0 1995
- Non-adhesive printed warning tape to identify the danger of the service laid underground
- The tapes have high resistance to chemical, soil and rotting
- Manufactured using stainless steel tracer wires in a sinusoidal wave pattern, laminated between two layer of polyethylene tape.
- Unique design allows wire to stretch by over 25%, 316 grade 0.5mm diameter stainless steel.
- The printed text ‘GAS MAIN UNDERGROUND WARNING TAPE’ and wires are protected by a clear laminated film
- Available in standard 100mm x 250m (W x L), yellow and black rolls